Islamic militants with ISIS continue their persecution of Christians and attacks against people in the Middle East. Samaritan’s Purse is on the ground caring for thousands of Iraqi families who have fled for their lives with only the clothes their backs.
Please pray for peace in the region, for militants to come to faith in Christ, for people displaced by violence to receive the relief they need, and for our teams as we respond. Please consider partnering with us so we can continue to touch more people affected by these militant jihadists.
Here’s how we’re serving the victims of ISIS:
- Providing clothing and shoes
- Implementing water programs and sanitation programs
- Constructing playgrounds and other safe spaces for children
- Ministering to persecuted Christians
- Providing heaters for family refugee tents
- Providing other relief supplies including shelter, mattresses, food, and more.