Connect to Your Calling
Connect Volunteers serve year-round to expand the Kingdom of God through the ministry of Operation Christmas Child. These dedicated volunteers come together around the country to serve in the specific areas of Prayer Mobilization, Church Relations, Community Relations, Media Relations, and Logistics. Opportunities are available to use your gifts in these areas. To serve as a Connect Volunteer with Operation Christmas Child, fill out the Year-Round Volunteer Interest Form.
Prepare Shoebox Gifts at a Processing Center
Millions of shoeboxes are collected during National Collection Week, but before these precious gifts can bring hope and joy to a child around the world each one has to be carefully inspected and made ready for overseas shipment by volunteers like you! You can help prepare shoeboxes for delivery by volunteering along with your friends and family at one of our eight processing centers across the United States.
Processing Center Volunteer Registration opens at 8 a.m. local time of the processing center location on the days specified below. Volunteers must be 13 years or older. 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
· Boone – register on Tuesday, September 15
· Charlotte – register on Thursday, September 17
· Baltimore/Washington – register on Monday, September 14
· Atlanta – register on Wednesday, September 16
· Dallas/Fort Worth – register on Monday, September 14
· Denver – register on Tuesday, September 15
· Minneapolis – register on Wednesday, September 16
· Southern California – register on Thursday, September 17
Serve During National Collection Week
An exciting way for groups and individuals to serve the Lord through Operation Christmas Child is to volunteer at one of our collection sites. Opportunities to volunteer are available during National Collection Week, the third week of November. Contact your regional office to learn more about these opportunities.